Redondo Beach: Whale watching, boat racing, and historical trips are some of the great adventures you can expect from Redondo Beach. No matter your age, you are sure to find an activity to your liking.
- Voyager – This 65-foot double decker leaves port at the International Boardwalk and cruises up and down the Redondo Beach, offering a fantastic sight of the local flora and fauna. The admission price is $10 for adults, while the children under the age of 3 are free. The tour lasts around 45 minutes and includes complimentary drinks and snacks.
- Gondola Amore – Starting from the Redondo Beach Riviera, the Gondola Amore is the perfect anniversary gift for your significant other. Experience the gorgeous sunset in the arms of your loved one and share moments of intimate bonding. The Gondola is operated by an experienced rower and goes around the Portofino Harbor.
Marina del Rey: Not to be outdone by Redondo Beach, Marina del Rey also offers a wide variety of rental boats of all types and purposes.
- Hornblower – This elegant cruiser offers wonderful historical trips that are funded by the county. The cruiser is also available as a rental for occasions such as weddings and parties. Wednesday night is when the “Sips and Sights” 2-hour boat trip is held, which goes along the coast and offers an open bar and appetizers. Each Sunday, the Champagne Brunch trip is held, with live music and a wide variety of free beverages and dishes.
- Sportfishing – Halibut, barracuda and several types of bass can be found all around the Manhattan Beach and are eager to snatch any baits dangling in front of them. Twilight fishing trips are great for cooling down after the sunset and testing your fishing mettle in the dark.
- Parasailing - Young and adventurous spirits will feel at home when they experience the wind on their faces and the sensation of speed. Available as 500-feet and 800-feet rides, parasailing adventures always make for great summer adventures.
Social media: Manhattan Beach is chock full of wonderful things to do while on a boat. Click here to find out more and get cool ideas for a summer you won’t forget.